Saturday, September 4, 2010

Once upon a time in ......

This will not make sense at all to those who have not seen " Once upon a time in Mumbai". I cannot vouch for whether the movie is a true story, but what I can guarantee is that the dialogues apply to real life, especially at the place of work.I in fact already expressed all of what I am writing below.

- When you screw up in some work, just say - "Sher se hal chaloge to kisaan to marega hi"

- When your colleagues ask you, where have you been, just say - "Jab work from home se kaam ho, to paid leave kyo khatam karein"

- When you manager says, "tum nahi sudhroge" - say "ye umar sudharne ki nahi , bigadne ki hai, abhi to mai poori tarah se bidga bhi nahi"

- Kal( tomorrow) ka kaam aaj pe daalunga, to aaj bura maan jaega ;)

- I bet everyone's personal favourite will be - Mai har kaam paise ke liye nahi karta ( The truth is " jitna bhi aur jo bhi kaam karo, paisa kaun de raha hai")



There are so many more, which I haven't yet expressed in office :

- Zindagi ho toh manager jaisi, saare reportees raakh ki tarah neeche, aur wo dhuen ke taarah upar

- Hike batayi nahi, dikhaayi jaati hai ( payslip and bank account me)

- Jinki manzil( job switch) ek hai woh raaste ( interview )par hi milte hai interview me ;) )

- har employee ki kismat main accha employer nahin hota, kuch meri company main bhi milte hain ;)

- bus, appraisal mei yaad rakhna

- Tasveer kheench ke apni cubicle mein laga le, Kabhi zaroorat padhe, to donon mein se ek manager chun lena

- Itne saal mein kabhi tune hike nahin maanga, aur aaj tera manager badal gaya

There are definitely so many which I do not recollect right now.

Blog accha ho ya bura, badalta zaroor hai...:)

Cheers!!
Nayan

No comments:

Post a Comment